Nikki de Moura, a model hailing from Cagayan de Oro was crowned as the new Miss Grand International 2023 at the MOA Arena early Friday, July 14.
The Filipino-Brazilian model succeeded Roberta Tamondong and is the first queen under the new management headed by Arnold Vegafria. Reigning Miss Grand International Isabella Menin of Brazil and Miss Grand International president Nawat Itsaragrisil were also present to congratulate the winner.
Nikki will vie for the Miss Grand International title which will be held in Vietnam later this year.
Other winners of the competition are:
- Michelle Arceo – Reinahispano Americana Filipinas 2023
- Herlene Budol – Miss Philippines Tourism 2023
- Francine Reyes – Miss Eco Teen Philippines 2023
- Shanon Tampon – 1st runner-up
- Charie Sergio – 2nd runner-up