The Miss World Philippines Organization has partnered with the Megaworld Hotels for this year’s edition with many of the activities being held in the various hotels under its belt.
Miss World Philippines national director Arnold Vegafria made the announcement on Wednesday, May 4 with Miss World Philippines 2021 Tracy Maureen Perez and some of the candidates present. Representing the Megaworld Hotels are Cleofe Albiso, Managing Director of Megaworld Hotels and Resorts, and Joe Fijardo, GM of Kingsford Hotel Manila.
Among the activities that will be held at the Megaworld Hotels are:
- Kingsford Hotel – the official residence of Miss World Philippines candidate
- Savoy Hotels Boracay/Belmont Hotel Boracay – Beach Beauty Competition
- Belmont Hotel Manila – Personality Development Workshop
- Richmond Hotel Eastwood – Headshot location
- Twin Lakes Tagaytay – Head to Head Challenge
- Hotel Lucky Chinatown – Beauty with a Purpose presentation/Talent competition
- Venice Piazza Mall, McKinley Hill – National Costume Presentation