Alison Black of Las Piñas City was crowned as Miss Supranational Philippines early Monday, June 6 at the Mall of Asia Arena.
Alison succeeded Dindi Pajares, who placed in the Top 12 of Miss Supranational last year. The University of the Philippines graduate and ballerina will have three weeks to prepare before heading to Poland to compete.
In addition to the Miss Supranational Philippines title, Alison also got the Best in Swimsuit award.
Other winners of the pageant are:
- Gwendolyne Fourniol – Miss World Philippines 2022
- Ashley Montenegro – Miss Eco International Philippines 2022
- Beatriz McLelland – Miss Eco Teen Philippines 2022
- Ingrid Santamaria – Reina Hispanoamericana Filipinas 2022
- Justine Felizarta – Miss World Philippines Tourism and 1st princess 2022
- Cassandra Chan – Miss World Philippines Charity and 2nd princess 2022